EuroFUE-UJI is the European and International Projects Office within the framework of FUE-UJI (Fundació Universitat Jaume I-Empresa) in Castellón, Region of Valencia (Spain).
Our mission is to get funding to develop innovative projects, especially in the field of education and training, business innovation, knowledge transfer, climate change, health and energy. We lead projects and take part as partners in European consortia in which we work in collaboration with experts in each topic.
The Fundació Universitat Jaume I-Empresa (FUE-UJI) is a non-profit private cultural institution of permanent nature. It was promoted by the Social Board of Universitat Jaume I, the University and the Confederación de Empresarios de Castellón (CEC), an association of employers.
The Fundació Universitat Jaume I-Empresa was established in order to develop the commitment of collaborating with the Universitat Jaume I in the promotion of the activities related to the own postgraduate and continuous training, the transfer of research results and the potential improvement of business and economic sectors from Castellón.
Their objectives are:
- Exploration for the socio-economic environment in the competence areas of the Foundation.
- Promotion of concluding agreements and research contracts.
- Increase in university education of non-formal and quality postgraduate training: postgraduate, specialization and expert courses; as well as continuous training.
- Promotion of university activities.
- Increase of internships in companies, promoting the participation in national programs.
- Creation of awards, grants and financial support for research and training.
- Any other objective which could be established for the achievement of the Foundation aims.
FUE-UJI was established in March, 1993, and started the activities in January, 1994. With regard to the management, FUE-UJI has, because of being an independent legal entity, agility in working topics such as:
- Payment to purveyors and people developing the agreements.
- Processing of actions related to projects.
- Recruitment of collaborator personnel who are not involved in Universitat Jaume I.
From EuroFUE-UJI we have worked all kind of projects, emphasizing the topics of education and training, business innovation, knowledge transfer, climate change, health and energy. We lead projects and take part as partners in European consortia in which we work in collaboration with ERRIN professionals. Two of our approved projects have been SEQUEL and ECOCITRIC.
The team is composed of experts on communication and European funding, who facilitate the search, preparation, drafting and presentation of innovative projects internationally.